Affiliate Marketing Manager
Marketing Division / Tel Aviv
Forex Club team looking for a seasoned Affiliate Marketing Manager in Hertzilia.
- Recruit new affiliates
- Maintain existing affiliate
- Maintain and monitor affiliate programs and activities.
- Look for new IBs
- Affiliate support
- Search for traffic brokers and negotiate with them to cooperate with our affiliate program on our condition.
- Coordinate with designer regarding preparing conversion promo materials for Affiliates for specific GEO (landing pages, teasers, banners).
- Write marketing briefs and work with our creative team to develop assets for campaigns. Initiate new campaign ideas and bonus offers for affiliates
- 2 years as Affiliate manager or 1 year as Affiliate manager +2 years of Sales/Retention in forex industry
- Fluent English + Fluent Spanish + Fluent Portuguese
- Deep understanding of affiliate and partner marketing channels
- Highly organized, strategic and execution focused with ability to multi-task
- Ability to operate independently and to meet established deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects and frequent reporting
- Attention to detail, accountability and pride in quality of work
- Creative thinker, has technological knowledge and deep business understanding (smart creative)
- Ability to collaborate with and influence both internal and external partners
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Excel, knowledge of affiliate networks
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, curiosity, positive attitude, drive and collaborative spirit
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- Competitive base salary + attractive commission system
- Office is located in Hertzilia
- Opportunity of the career and professional growth
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture