Affiliate Marketing Manager
Marketing department / Others
Forex Club team looking for a seasoned Affiliate Marketing Manager (remote work).
- Recruit new affiliates;
- Maintain existing affiliate;
- Maintain and monitor affiliate programs and activities;
- Look for new IBs;
- Affiliate support;
- Search for traffic brokers and negotiate with them to cooperate with our affiliate program on our condition;
- Coordinate with designer regarding preparing conversion promo materials for Affiliates for specific GEO (landing pages, teasers, banners);
- Write marketing briefs and work with our creative team to develop assets for campaigns;
- Initiate new campaign ideas and bonus offers for affiliates.
- 2 years as Affiliate manager or 1 year as Affiliate manager +2 years of Sales/Retention in forex industry;
- Fluent English + Fluent Spanish + Fluent Portuguese;
- Deep understanding of affiliate and partner marketing channels;
- Highly organized, strategic and execution focused with ability to multi-task;
- Ability to operate independently and to meet established deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail;
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects and frequent reporting;
- Attention to detail, accountability and pride in quality of work;
- Creative thinker, has technological knowledge and deep business understanding (smart creative);
- Ability to collaborate with and influence both internal and external partners;
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings;
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Excel, knowledge of affiliate networks;
- Exceptional planning and project management skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, curiosity, positive attitude, drive and collaborative spirit;
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company;
- Competitive base salary + attractive commission system;
- Remote full-time work;
- Opportunity of the career and professional growth;
- Work in the friendly professional team;
- Unique international corporate culture.