Customer Success Advisor
Customer Success Adviser will join a high profile and strong performing team that provide a 'best practice' service to existing and new customers. The focus will be to deliver value to the company through customer conversion, retention, cross sell and deliver a great customer experience while providing technical support; CSA`s role is to provide best practice advice and guidance, ensuring high levels of engagement across users to increase their overall return on investment.
The detailed responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver value to the company through customer conversion, retention and cross sell;
- Answering customer inquiries and helping users via telephone, email and live chat;
- Offer additional products and services that help customers reach their goals;
- Maintenance of the customer Knowledge Base;
- Must be able to remain focused in a fast paced environment, speaking customers while taking inbound calls and making outbound calls;
- Preparing and analyzing Information and presenting findings / recommendations for continuous improvement to the customer base;
- Be the voice of customers with the product and engineering teams; gather, priorities and communicate feedback and feature requests.
- Must have fluency in English along with ability to speak, read + additional language (Swedish)
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Experience with forex market a plus
- Previous sales and/or customer support experience preferred
- Excellent communications skills
- Reasonable understanding of financial and/or “intangible “products and services
- Good technical skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data;
- Ability to work in a busy team environment is key;
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult cases to ensure a positive outcome for the company;
- An excellent telephone presence.
- Clear and calm communicator.