At present the Company is on the stage of transformation – on the one hand, we have gained a great experience on the financial markets, but on the other, - we do need to change together with the world around us.
New data driven methods replace traditional ways of doing business. Our main priority is providing to the clients highly-automated, advantageous, personalized services based on machine learning and big data technologies as well as the keen insight of the client’s behavior and needs. The services which predict the client’s actions and enable the Company to offer him the products which he may need tomorrow, in advance – can be a good example of this priority. Another example of such services is the systems which control the risks of fraudulent operations online.
You, as part of the Data science team, are going to participate in development and implementation of such systems, to study the clients’ behavior and needs and support business with clear insights. But the most important thing is the opportunity to do independent researches, to find areas for improvement and implement your own models.
Our team is international and young, with flat hierarchy (the CEO is directly involved in setting and monitoring of the key-objectives of the team) which implies fast development and great opportunities.
You also will participate in the most interesting international conferences regarding deep learning, data science, Python etc.
We are located in Montenegro – a South European country on the Adriatic coast. It offers the best ecology in Europe, the warm sea, activities like kitesurfing and mountain hiking in summer and mountain skiing and snowboarding in winter. Stunning nature, no traffic jams and nice food! To summarize: a good quality of living.
Play. Learn. Trade.
- Development and implementation of cloud based machine learning systems (Amazon, Python, Spark, Elasticsearch etc.)
- Dealing and Risk Analytics – deep analysis and predicting of trading behavior. Development of risk and fraud predicting and management systems. Development of the optimal pricing model.
- Develop insights into client trading behavior and motivation
- Conduct analysis to provide clear understanding and insights to complex business cases (e.g. products profitability and positioning)
- Reporting and analysis of current profitability, trading aspects, general market situation
- Insights lookup and ad-hoc reports and investigations with the help of machine learning, deep learning, speech recognition etc.
- Good knowledge of statistical, mathematical and machine learning approaches
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, Statistics
- Extensive use of Python or R
- Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Experience in mapReduce, Spark is a plus
- Experience in practical data mining and working with big volumes of data
- Successful participation in Kaggle competitions is a plus
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture