DevOps Engineer (cloud systems)
In alignment with our company strategy of Cloud first and in growing our DevOps culture we are now looking for additional Engineers to join us in our journey towards continuous delivery.
- Work closely with the development team, as single delivery unit, in planning, producing and delivering quality scalable systems.
- Provide cloud applications operational support, automate the release pipeline.
- Work closely with our AWS team in establishing our new and improving the existing solutions with best practices for running cloud-based deployments.
- Design, automate and maintain the release pipeline.
- Continuous improvement of monitoring, scaling, optimizing, reliability and availability.
- Produce and maintain documentation of operational details and procedures.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Systems/Cloud Engineer/DevOps
- Language skills: Fluency in English.
- Experience with AWS cloud.
- Experience in designing and building high availability, highly scalable solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of the following:
- Containerization: Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes
- Data Analysis: ElasticSearch, Kibana, Graphana is an advantage.
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra, MySQL, Oracle.
- DevOps tools: Jenkins, Bamboo or equivalent.
- Message brokers: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or AWS SQS.
- Web-servers: JVM apps, PHP-fpm, NodeJS, , Nginx, Apache Tomcat
- Extensive use of script languages like unix-shell/Ansible/Python or other.
We understand that not everyone is perfect so if you don’t have all of the above attributes, feel free to send us your application anyway and tell us what you have been doing.
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- We offer to work closely with team of product owners and developers who support and develop our flagship product, The Libertex, for international markets, including Latin America, CIS, Europe and Asia
- European Office (Serbia, Belgrade)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture