Head of Infrastructure & Operations
IT Operations / Podgorica
Leadership & Strategic
- Provide support and leadership to the Infrastructure & Operations team and effectively communicate business objectives and priorities to the department
- Provide support and leadership to Team Leaders & act as an escalation point where necessary
- Work with the CIO to create Infrastructure & Operational strategy & advise on new technology implementations
- Review how the IT Department is operating. Implement changes where necessary and streamline to create the most effective way of working
- Set clear team objectives, track progress and create high performing & great working/team culture. Emphasis on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Presentations when required to stakeholders
- Establish and nurture supplier relationships fostering mutually beneficial outcomes
- Leadership of IT Security division & liaison with appropriate business units surrounding security related initiatives (including compliance GDPR, ISO27001 etc.)
- Maintain high level knowledge of industry trends and products as they apply to Cloud-based technology provision (CI/CD & DevOps practices)
- Partner with Solutions Architects to ensure designed services meet required operational standards
- Ensure all DRP & BC processes are fit for purpose and aligned with business expectations
- Understand Agile development frameworks as they apply to DevOps & Infrastructure product deployment
Operational & Administrative
- Maintain service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Negotiation of major technology supplier contracts & procurement of hardware & software, including Google (G Suite & back-office technologies), Cloud providers (Amazon AWS, Alibaba, Digital Ocean) Salesforce (CRM), IAAS Data Centres (IBM, Webzilla, IPTP, WAN, telecoms)
- Work with the business to develop appropriate accreditation portfolio (ISO27001, GDPR etc)
- Mentor, train, motivate and manage staff including appraisals, disciplinary and recruitment.
- Improve & streamline Helpdesk reporting in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Minimum 8 years + senior management experience
- Strong Tech Background - Ideally career starting within Technical disciplines/Support/Service delivery working up to IT management.
- Experience of working in a small - medium expanding IT Departments, with clear success of team growth
- Experience of managing IT Department of 25-30 staff, including Team Leaders
- Clear communication skills & the ability to build strong business relationships
- Experience of implementing new technologies, strategy's & ways of working to progress the technology function
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers & external clients.
- Those who have experience within Start-up, IT Managed Services space, MSP, IT Services, IT Consultancy, Cloud based firm, SAAS, Hosting services, Networking or Consultancy will have a distinct advantage.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience.
- Experience in management, project management, risk management and change management.
- Experience of negotiation at a high level
- Languages – English – Essential, Russian - Desirable
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Payment of relocation and organization of the legalization for employees and their families
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance for all family members
- We compensate you once a year flight home
- We are working according to Russian working calendar and have up to 120 days off including weekends
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture