Information Security Analyst
Forex Club is a product company. Our mission is to provide the opportunity for everyone to play, learn and trade. We've been helping our clients to trade stocks, currencies, indices, commodities, gold, oil, gas and agriculture.
Now we are looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our sunny office in Montenegro.
- Threat modeling;
- Monitoring and analysis of Information Security events;
- Detection of the incidents;
- Escalation of the Information Security incidents;
- Reaction of the Information Security incidents;
- Improvement and automation of Information Security incidents response (SIEM);
- Participation in Information Security audits;
- Security research.
- Experience in administration of Information Security systems and tools (SIEM systems, WAF, DLP systems, etc);
- Knowledge of current IT security common threats;
- Knowledge of popular Information Security Frameworks (COBIT, ISO 2700x, etc.);
- Basic understanding of protection means on different levels: application, OS, DB, network, physical;
- Understanding the basics of penetration testing and application security analysis;
- Experience in threat modeling based on the found vulnerabilities;
- Intermediate or better English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in writing the technical documentation;
- Experience in statistical researches;
- Experience in big IT projects with security analysis as a part of it;
- Experience with AWS Security;
- Fluency in either English or Russian, proficiency in both an advantage.
- We offer a very competitive salary in a stable company;
- Regular salary reviews - we reward great work;
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica);
- Payment of relocation and visa support;
- Medical insurance;
- Work in the friendly professional team;
- Unique international corporate culture;
- One of the most beautiful sea-views in Europe;
- Amazing weather, incredibly low cost of living.
We understand that not everyone is perfect so if you don’t have all of the above attributes, feel free to
send us your application anyway and tell us what you have been doing.
Please, send your CV by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org