Information Security Specialist
Forex Club is a product company. Our mission is to provide the opportunity for everyone to play, learn and trade. We've been helping our clients to trade stocks, currencies, indices, commodities, gold, oil, gas and agriculture.
Now we are looking for an Information Security Specialist to join our sunny office in Montenegro.
- Participation in security audits of our applications;
- Work with development and QA teams to address the security issues;
- Participation in building the Secure development lifecycle;
- Security research;
- Participate in the development of the tools and practices to improve security of our products in general.
- Knowledge of *nix systems;
- Experience in scripting in at least on of these: Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby;
- Understanding of the vulnerabilities (at least OWASP Top 10), their causes, and practices to avoid them;
- Experience in code reviews, pen-tests, or similar projects. Ability to review and understand the code;
- Understanding of web applications, REST APIs, mobile applications, desktop applications, and the underlying technologies;
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies;
- Interest in Information Security and willingness to grow in that field;
- Fluency in either English or Russian, proficiency in both an advantage.
Would be a plus
- Understanding of OAuth, JWT, 2FA;
- Experience with DAST tools (Burp, ZAP, etc);
- Experience with SAST tools (Checkmarx, HP Fortify, etc);
- Experience with WAF and mod_security in particular.
- We offer a very competitive salary in a stable company;
- Regular salary reviews - we reward great work;
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica);
- Payment of relocation and visa support;
- Medical insurance;
- Work in the friendly professional team;
- Unique international corporate culture;
- One of the most beautiful sea-views in Europe;
- Amazing weather, incredibly low cost of living.
We understand that not everyone is perfect so if you don’t have all of the above attributes, feel free to
send us your application anyway and tell us what you have been doing.
Please, send your CV by mail: email@example.com