IT Security Specialist
Product & Technology / Montenegro
- Monitoring of Information Systems security events and logs
- Participation in regular internal IT audit
- Implementation of security tools and automations for effective incident detection and response.
- Analysis of network flows to detect anomalies and possible data leaks
- Organization of PCI-DSS related security activities
- Management and optimization of Access Control processes
- Participation in system rights inventory and roles development
- Assist in building of ISO27001 framework
- High university degree (preferable in IT)
- 3+ years of experience in online businesses (Forex, e-commerce, etc)
- Fluent English
- Awareness of and experience in:
- SIEM systems
- Compliance monitoring and policy enforcement
- ISO 2700x, PCI DSS and other information security standards
- Network technologies: TCP/IP, firewalls, VPN, PKI..
- Information Security best practices.
- Scanning for vulnerabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering and related area.
- Results-oriented and commitment focused.
- Programming skills enough for small automations
- Knowledge of pertinent regulations and laws.
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company;
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica);
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization;
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity of the career and professional growth;
- Work in the friendly professional team;
- Unique international corporate culture.