Forex Club is looking for an experienced motion designer to join our Creative team based in Podgorica, Montenegro. You will be working together with marketing, products and IT teams to bring our advertising materials to a completely new (and higher, right?) level. We are looking for someone who enjoys doing cool stuff and make people laugh, cry or angry by creating an emotional content…
Have you ever heard those strange names? Maya, Mocha, Boujou, VRay, Zbrush, RealFlow, Nuke, Adobe Premier, 3DS, C4D, PF.Track - make sure to shoot us a message if you had a chance to play with at least 2 of those.
- Extensive knowledge of 3D design and animation
- Experience of using relevant industry standard applications, such as: Adobe After Effects , Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya, Mocha.
- Solid knowledge of basic design principles, online, social media and animation graphics for promotional purposes.
- Demonstrate ability of “creative thinking”, with a portfolio of production work available for show.
- Conceptualize and create high-end, visually clean and stimulating motion graphics.
- Strong in layout and typography.
- Aware of new design trends and technology.
- Knowledge of the following software programs a plus but not mandatory: Boujou, VRay, Zbrush, RealFlow, Nuke, Adobe Premier, 3DS, C4D, PF.Track
The job involves working with multiple languages, a variety of formats and delivering to a variety of platforms with main focus to mobile devices.
We have a multinational team and we enjoy what we are doing - creating best advertising campaigns on the market, enjoying Adriatic sea and skiing in the Montenegrin mountains.
We help with relocation to Montenegro and legalization here, provide medical insurance and etc.
Now look back at your experience and make sure you’re ready to join the ride…