Online Campaigns Manager
Forex Club is a Fintech product company. Our mission is to provide the opportunity for everyone to play, learn and trade. Since 1997 we have been helping our clients to trade stocks, currencies, indices, commodities, gold, oil, gas and agriculture.
Now we are looking for Online Campaigns Manager to join our team`s sunny office in Montenegro.
Implementation of online automated campaigns for the clients of Europe:
- Design and manage multiple online campaigns on different sales territories and segments by different languages (Europe and new markets)
- Use special software (as Mixpanel and Tealium) for Engagement and Sales Process
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement
Organization of systematized work related to holding sales events and implementing sales promotions.
- Several events/promotions can be under way simultaneously.
- Defining the scale of promotions and tasks, promotion development plans.
- Defining and explaining the goals of events/promotions.
- Monitoring promotions in terms of deadlines at all stages of events preparation and implementation.
- Developing optimum (in terms of costs and length) assessment efficiency indicators of completed events/promotions
- High experience in e-commerce (conversion and retention segments)
- Experience in working with customer journeys and launching online triggered based campaigns.
- Skills of working with software that allows to analyze customer actions and build triggered campaigns based on those actions (Mixpanel, Marketing cloud, Amplitude or any others)
- Experience in holding promotions, knowledge of methodology.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Analytical skills, logical thinking, ability to express one’s thoughts clearly and to make decisions
- Experience in negotiating
- Communication skills, experience in working with people
- Fluency in English
- Good skills of writing texts
- Skills in conversion and/or retention rate optimization will be an advantage
- Be familiar with forex terminology will be an advantage
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization for employees and their families
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance for all family members
- We compensate you once a year flight home
- We are working according to Russian working calendar and have up to 120 days off including weekends
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture