We’re hiring a Product Designer of Libertex to join the team. This is an opportunity to work in an environment designed to deliver world class product, with significant responsibility and ownership, while learning from some of the best product people in the business.
You’ll have a significant amount of ownership and responsibility of user experience inside our innovative trading platform.
Your main focus will be delivering standard and disruptive desktop and mobile trading experience. You’ll be included in development trading platform across our multiple forex brands that will excite our customers and meet our regulatory commitments.
At the same time our Senior Product Owner Libertex will give you daily support and direction.
What will I be doing?
- Do customer development as an ongoing process to define user needs
- Own the end-to-end design process and communication, including wireframes,
- high-fidelity mock ups, user interaction flows
- Create final visual designs
- Represent and advocate for best-in-class UX
- Work with product managers and engineers to define design challenges and contribute to the direction of our product
- Communicate with all stakeholders internally and externally
- Build an effective network with key contacts inside and outside the company
What skills do I need?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UX/UI design
- Experience in user research & customer development
- Excellent knowledge in Sketch, inVision and in any other prototyping tools
- We offer a very competitive salary in a fast-growing company
- Regular salary reviews - we reward great work
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization
- Peace of mind with life assurance
- One of the most beautiful sea-views in Europe
- Amazing weather, incredibly low cost of living and MacBooks
Forex Club’s product teams are designed to deliver world class product, fast. Our core principles are baked into how we tackle every project.
- We believe that nothing can be solved without understanding the problem first. You’ll go deep on defining the problem before considering any solution.
- We believe the biggest ideas are achieved in many small steps. You’ll be thinking big, working with your team to come up with innovative new solutions, before starting small, scoping the solution into its smallest possible essence to ship to customers fast.
- We believe that you never truly know how features will work until you get them into customers’ hands. You’ll be central to beta releasing new ideas and features, understanding how customers use them and quickly iterating on them based on qualitative and quantitative feedback.