Product Owner CRM and CS Automation
Product & Technology / Podgorica
- Organize effective corporate CRM maintenance and improvement. Run analysis and implementation of instruments for sales and CS automation.
- Build efficient internal processes and collaboration between CRM, Sherlock and Freshdesk teams.Communicate with analysts, developers, testers and other IT-solutions representatives.
- Actively interact with stakeholders and business owners. Regularly gather customer feedback, ensure good understanding of customer needs. Report on systems updates, timely provide user manuals and education.
- Work out and approve new initiatives, prioritize products backlogs. Establish feature acceptance criterias, accept features into the system. Ensure coverage of actual business processes by analytical and technical documentation.
- Make competitive analysis and implementation of new IT-solutions from scratch. Owning contracts, helding pricing negotiations, control over billing.
- Communicate with third party solution representatives. Clarifying system capabilities, submitting tasks for third party teams.
- Regular reporting on the progress and agreed metrics to the Head of Department and Top-management. Making presentations to support the expressed initiatives.
- Take part in corporate and external professional conferences. Presenting the team and the whole company, when needed.
- Coordinate IT-related tasks initiated by a GBDS department.
- General understanding of corporate Sales and Customer service processes. Experience in FX market, products and services.
- Fluent English is a must. Big part of communication inside the company and with 3rd party solutions goes in English.
- Internal communication skills with an ability to influence, present the information and convince others within the business, promote the benefits of CRM and CS Automation.
- Experience in implementing projects and initiatives on your own. Proactivity, desire to be responsible and to be a leader.
- Strategic thinking, ability to see the “whole picture”, creative mindset.
- Ability to work in the Salesforce CRM and Sherlock system at the advanced user level.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good time management and task prioritization skills. Ability to multitask and not lose priorities.
- Ability to keep calm and be effective at high working rates. Strong focus on impact in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to set tasks and to speak the same language both with the IT-development teams & Sales representatives.
- Experience in creating roadmaps and mind maps, ability to hold many details.
- Higher degree in Economics, Management or IT.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to filter through large amounts of information to extract key points.
- Being an open person and a team player.
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company.
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica).
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization for employees and their families.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance for all family members.
- We compensate you once a year flight home.
- We are working according to Russian working calendar and have up to 120 days off including weekends.
- Work in the friendly professional team.
- Unique international corporate culture.