Senior Software Engineer (BI)
Product & Technology / Podgorica
- Design and implementation of ETL, DWH, Data marts, Cubes and dashboards
- Development special requirements, integration services and other task on demand
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a disciplines like Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology, Compute Science
- Work experience from 3-5 years in the industries like gaming/gambling, internet business, digital banks, telecom
- Strong knowledge of Database theory and principals (tables, relational DB, multidimensional DB, indexes, statistics, query principals and so on)
- Strong knowledge of Data warehousing and BI instruments, in our case – whole stack of MS SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014 (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS)
- Strong knowledge and practical using of T-SQL in all aspects.
- Knowledge of ETL principals (SSIS/Pentaho) and Data flow programming and optimization
- Knowledge of report and dashboard constructing principals (SSRS) Knowledge of OLAP principals (SSAS) and MDX/DAX – query language.
- Knowledge of .Net Framework and C# or VB.net language (python would be desirable)
- Knowledge in Big data stack (Hadoop, Hive,Spark,HBase,Cassandra,ElasticSearch) would be a plus
- Proficient in English
- Russian Language preferable but optional
- Certificates: Microsoft SQL Server (or other related Certificates) as a plus
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company;
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica);
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization;
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity of the career and professional growth;
- Work in the friendly professional team;
- Unique international corporate culture.