Software engineer (Java)
Fabrika Solutions, with Forex Сlub International Limited, is pleased to be opening its exciting new Belgrade IT development center.
Forex Club is a leading international brand in the world of online trading and investment, operating globally, 24/7. Since 1997 we have been helping our customers to make money on investments into shares, indices, currencies, gold, oil and gas. Our company's success is reliant on us as a team and thanks to the experience, professionalism and creativity of our team members, Forex Club is one of the leaders in its field.
Now it is time to expand and enhance our Development Team to make innovative and game changing solutions for the Financial Trading Markets around the world.
To this end, we are looking for talented and experienced IT Professionals who are both pioneers and leaders in our new development centre.
Together we will embrace AGILE working practices in a fun but energetic work environment.
To start this next phase of our journey we are looking for the best of the best, Software Engineer (Java).
We are looking for specialists with deep expertise in developing and supporting of SOA-services, critical and valued for our business.
We're looking for colleagues with great communication and interpersonal skills, who can collaborate with development, operational, analytics, QA and the other teams to find out best possible solutions
Software Engineer (Java) – our perfect profile:
- 5+ years as a Software Engineer in a JAVA ecosystem
- Demonstrable experience in SOA/Microservices
- Demonstrable experience with various databases (eg. Postgres, NoSQL, MySQL)
- Demonstrable experience with various frameworks (eg. Spring)
- Demonstrable experience with Version Control (eg. GIT)
- Demonstrable experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
Nice to have:
- API design experience
- Functional Programming (eg. Scala)
- Database modelling experience
- Rules engines experience (eg. Drools)
- High performance, high availability solutions (multithreading and parallel computing)
We understand that not everyone is perfect so if you don’t have all of the above attributes, feel free to send us your application anyway.