Software Engineer/ K2 Developer
IT Development Department / Podgorica
- Design and implementation of solutions on K2 platform
- Integration of K2 with other services
- Maintenance of company’s internal services
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a disciplines like Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology, Computer Science
- Work experience from 3-5 years in the industries like gaming/gambling, internet business, digital banks, telecom
- Certificates: Microsoft SQL Server (or other related Certificates)
- Proficiency in K2 or similar ECM/BPM systems
- Strong knowledge of Database theory and principles (tables, relational DB, indexes, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and practical using of T-SQL in all aspects (stored procedures, triggers, queries).
- Strong knowledge of principles of REST API, SOAP, WebSocket.
- Knowledge of C#, Python would be a plus.
- Knowledge of AMQP would be desirable.
- Knowledge of AWS would be a plus
- Proficient in English
- Russian Language preferable but optional
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- We offer to work closely with team of product owners and developers who support and develop our flagship product, The Libertex, for international markets, including Latin America, CIS, Europe and Asia
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture