Now it is time to expand and enhance our Development Team to make innovative and game changing solutions for the Financial Trading Markets around the world.
To this end, we are looking for talented and experienced IT Professionals who are both pioneers and leaders.
Together we will embrace agile working practices in a fun but energetic work environment.
To start this next phase of our journey we are looking for Solution Architect.
- Drives transformation from monolithic applications towards service oriented architecture and hybrid cloud adoption, real-time decision management, big data based analytics platform, and others
- Conducts high level analysis of upcoming business features in terms of functional and non-functional requirements, technical trade-offs, determines major services, components, and subsystems, interfaces and flow of data
- Establishes critical NFRs for the solution
- Validates economic impact of solution design decisions (dig-buy-develop)
- Defines SLAs and APIs for the service communication
- Understand the interactions and dependencies among services, legacy components, and platform
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in Proof of Concept projects, prototyping and other R&D and innovation related activities required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities
- Design, implement and maintain procedures relating to service catalogue and/or service level management activities
- Expert knowledge and experience with enterprise level modeling and distributed systems, design and development, digital platform integration, application architectures (SOA, Webservices/Micro Services, Event Driven Architecture, Domain Driven Design, Gang of Four, Enterprise Application Integration patterns, Cloud)
- Demonstrated expertise with modern object oriented and functional programming languages (some of the following: Java and Java ecosystem, .net, C++, Python/Django, Golang, nodeJS, Scala, Clojure, Kotlin) and frameworks/concepts (e.g. Spring, ORMs, Camel routing/Spring integration, OSGI, Reactive programming, concurrent programming models)
- Breadth of knowledge of Middleware technologies, ESB, and application servers (e.g. ServiceMix, MuleSoft , jBOSS Fuse) and Messaging solutions (ActiveMQ, AMQP, JMS, Kafka, Kinesis, SQS, etc.)
- Experience in Web and Mobile technologies, including cross-platform development, HTML5, variety of JS libraries (e.g. Angular, JQuery, etc.), Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML and Json), and PHP
- Experience with Drools rule engine and business rules approach to decision management
- Experience integrating with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, and ability to architect applications that are hosted in the cloud with PaaS or IaaS offerings. Familiarity with cloud providers and cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
- Experience in SQL development (PostgreSQL essential, Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL server, MySQL), unstructured data, Big Data stack (MapReduce, Hadoop, Elastic Search stack, Spark, or similar) and NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, neo4J )
- Experience managing APIs as a product
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks and processes (TOGAF, Zachmann)
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT Security best practices and integration with application authorization and access
We understand that not everyone is perfect so if you don’t have all of the above attributes, feel free to send us your application anyway and tell us what you have been doing.
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- We offer to work closely with team of product owners and developers who support and develop our flagship product, The Libertex, for international markets, including Latin America, CIS, Europe and Asia
- European Office (Serbia, Belgrade)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture