Test Automation Engineer
The structure of Forex Club Group of Companies includes a range of companies, brokers, dealers, educational and IT-development centers which allow us to operate globally, targeting 27 countries and serving clients from 120 countries. More than 700 professionals work 24\7 for our group of companies, providing over 2,200,000 clients from Americas, Asia and Europe with top tier service.
Now it is time to expand and enhance our Development Team to make innovative and game changing solutions for the Financial Trading Markets around the world.
Together we will embrace AGILE working practices in a fun but energetic work environment.
To start this next phase of our journey we are looking for the best of the best Testers on our drive along the road to continuous integration and delivery!
We are looking for specialists with a focus on automation but as important to us as experience with a particular set of tools is attitude.
We're looking for colleagues with great communication and interpersonal skills, who can talk accessibly with other people of varying levels of technical expertise.
- Experience with automation test frameworks & tools (xUnit)
- Demonstrable experience creating and maintaining automated test suites
- Experience with object-oriented programming language (Java, C++, Python)
- Experience with SQL, SOAP & RESTful WebServices, Windows-based client-server applications
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
Nice to have:
- Experience with scripting language (Unix Shell, PowerShell)
- Jenkins expertize - Consolidated knowledge in how automated tests should be integrated in a CI pipeline.
- Experience with Performance Testing of WebServices (SOAP and REST)
We understand that not everyone is perfect so if you don’t have all of the above attributes, feel free to send us your application anyway.
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- We offer to work closely with team of product owners and developers who support and develop our flagship product, The Libertex, for international markets, including Latin America, CIS, Europe and Asia
- European Office (Serbia, Belgrade)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture