Test Automation Engineer
Our perfect automation engineer applies appropriate automation technologies to meet the short- and long-term goals of IT development. He is able to fulfill key activities of an Agile QA Tester.
The automation engineer strive to Automate as much of the testing effort as possible with a minimum set of code/scripts.
The Automation Engineer focuses on test effort not testing coverage, reducing expensive manual overheads at all times. The Automation engineer is aligned with services teams but is flexible when required to assist with projects.
- Working as part of delivery team inside Sprints
- Analyze, manual test scope, create check lists and test cases
- Create automated tests based on created test cases
- Support existing automated tests and test frameworks
- Reports based on automated tests runs and test results
- Liaise with development team to increase automated test coverage
- Practical experience working with Agile methodologies, Scrum / Kanban
- Functional and system tests
- Regression test
- Performance testing
- Stress and Load testing
- Selenium wedbdriver
- Jenkins CI (must know the basics to configure and run Jobs)
- Docker Basics (configure, start and stop containers)
- Docker to run Selenium Grid and Nodes for automated UI testing for WEB apps)
- TestNG Testing Framework
- Basic level of Java
- Design Patterns in Test Automation (i.e. PageObject Model
- Experience with Salesforce is very desirable
- Upper intermediate level of English
We understand that not everyone is perfect so if you don’t have all of the above attributes, feel free to send us your application anyway and tell us what you have been doing.
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- We offer to work closely with team of product owners and developers who support and develop our flagship product, The Libertex, for international markets, including Latin America, CIS, Europe and Asia
- European Office (Serbia, Belgrade)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture