Test Automation Engineer
Our perfect automation engineer applies appropriate automation technologies to meet the short- and long-term goals of IT development. He is able to fulfill key activities of an Agile QA Tester.
The automation engineer strive to Automate as much of the testing effort as possible with a minimum set of code/scripts.
The Automation Engineer focuses on test effort not testing coverage, reducing expensive manual overheads at all times. The Automation engineer is aligned with services teams but is flexible when required to assist with projects.
- Experience with test automation frameworks & tools (xUnit)
- Demonstrable experience creating and maintaining automated test suites
- Experience with object-oriented programming language (Java)
- Experience with functional UI testing (Selenium WebDriver)
- Experience with RESTful WebServices testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Practical experience working with Agile methodologies, Scrum / Kanban
- Upper intermediate level of English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is very desirable
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (Microservices, Enterprise service bus)
- Experience with scripting language (Unix Shell, PowerShell, Groovy Script)
- Jenkins expertize - Consolidated knowledge in how automated tests should be integrated in a CI pipeline.
We understand that not everyone is perfect so if you don’t have all of the above attributes, feel free to send us your application anyway and tell us what you have been doing.
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- We offer to work closely with team of product owners and developers who support and develop our flagship product, The Libertex, for international markets, including Latin America, CIS, Europe and Asia
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture